At Cheuvront Clinic of Chiropractic & Sports Medicine, our chiropractor serving Matthews, Charlotte, Mint Hill, Stallings, and the surrounding communities relieves pain naturally. If you suffer from work injuries, sports-related injuries, automobile accident-related injuries, or musculoskeletal related disorders, we can promote wellness without using medication. Learn how chiropractic works.
Services Our Matthews Chiropractor Offers
While we offer sports injury, workplace injury, and auto injury treatment, we also help patients find relief from chronic pain, muscle overuse, and the effects of aging. Since chiropractic does not use medication to treat chronic pain, it is a conservative and safe method of care. Many patients try our services as an alternative to surgery.
If you suffer frequent headaches or experience back pain, carpal tunnel, whiplash, or other repetitive strain injuries, we can help you using the following natural services:
- Chiropractic maintenance care – The hallmark of our service menu is chiropractic maintenance care, which keeps you healthy through periodic tune up adjustments.
- Wellness care – Designed to manage pain and relieve subluxations along the spine, chiropractic wellness care treats injuries, ailments, symptoms, and chronic pain.
- Corrective Exercises – Corrective exercises play an important role in your recovery by helping your muscles re-learn correct movement patterns. If you were injured or experience muscle strain from overuse, these exercises are vital to preventing re-injury.
- Nutritional Counseling – The right food is essential to healing quickly from injuries and enjoying optimal wellness. Let our chiropractor recommend supplements that will help you find wellness.
- Active Release Technique (ART) – The active release technique relieves soft muscle adhesions to promote injury recovery and wellness. In an ART session, our chiropractor will move your muscles to break down fascia adhesions and encourage full body health.
- Rehabilitation – As we treat your underlying conditions, we will introduce rehabilitation to restore your balance, flexibility, strength, and mobility. Rehabilitation services include stretches, strengthening exercises, and lifestyle advice to help you develop and maintain healthy habits.
- Orthopedics – Orthopedic services restore muscle balance and strength while relieving muscle strain and sprain associated with overuse.
To learn more about these services, schedule a new patient consultation. During a consultation, we will review your symptoms, take a health history, perform tests, and come up with a personalized pain, overuse, sports, or auto injury treatment program just for you. We’ll select from our core services to implement a thorough treatment plan designed to relieve your pain quickly, restore strength, and help you achieve your goals.
Dr. Cheuvront, our chiropractor, has been providing chiropractic care and ART services to the Matthews community for more than 25 years. During this time, he has been able to help a wide range of patients while co-managing serious cases with spine physicians.
Schedule Matthews Chiropractic Care
Would you like to schedule a consultation with our Matthews chiropractor? Complete the form on our website or call (704) 841-2200 today to take the first steps toward your wellness goals.